Thursday, March 12, 2009

Photoshop Information

Aloha all,

As I promised at the meeting this past Tuesday I would post some information regarding the tutorials that I showed in the meeting.

Here are some authors you may be interested in getting books from. They write very simply and is super readable.
Matt Kloskowski - He has a book on Photoshop Layers which is excellent also he has a blog LightroomKillerTips.com
Scott Kelby - He is the president of NAPP and is an author of several books of which include a book on Lightroom

You might also be interested in checking out PhotoshopElementsUser.com this is where I got the tutorials that I showed in the meeting. You will have to have to subscribe to have access to the site but you get the magazine. There is a special on the subscription of $59 per year or $99 for two years, exp 03/31.2009

That is about all for now.
Willy

No comments: