Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hawaii Photograhic Society Meeting Announcement

Guest Speaker: Mr. Jose Roces,

"We are excited to announce that Jose Roces Photography has been chosen to receive the Bride’s Choice Awards™ 2010. This award recognizes the top 5 percent of local wedding professionals from the Wedding Wire Network who demonstrate excellence in quality..., service and professionalism.

Place: Maikiki District Park, 1527 Keeaumoku Street, Administration Building.
Date: Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Time: 6:00 - 8:00p.m. (new time)

Introduction from Jose Roces:

My name is Jose and I am a wedding photographer base on the island of Oahu, Hawaii. Some of my family and friends call me Joe or Jomar. I am available for local and destination weddings.
Shooting weddings is my life. I am fortunate to say that I REALLY love what I do. My style is capturing unforgettable moments with a perfect blend of candid shots, artistic and modern photography. I am very passionate of what I do. I always give 110% when shooting.

No comments: