Monday, February 27, 2012

March HPS Meeting Announcement

Place: Makiki District Park
Date:  Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Time: 6-8 PM

Speaker: Mr. Ryan Sakamoto


I'm a self taught photographer, coming from a graphic design background for me it seemed to be a seamless transition from Photoshop/Illustrator pixels to mega digital photography pixels. In the past year 2011 I've shot more creative images than I have in the past 3 years! Still hungry to learn how to take better images, meeting, other inspiring photographers on this island in person & on the web. I am always happy to share what I have learned through my experiences. I love shooting my daughter who plays basketball for Kalani High School. I also enjoy shooting Sunrise/Sunsets, landscape, sports, environmental portrait photography, street photography, if it looks cool I'll shoot it!

 Subject: Lightroom 3
Join in for this hands-on workshop.  Bring your laptop with Lightroom 3 installed (not required), pen and paper to take notes or have a very good memory.

You can find me on the web:
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ryansakamotophotography
Google +: gplusryan.com (I post a Photo of the Day Image everyday on G+, well at least I try to)
Website: www.ryansakamoto.com

Aloha,
Ryan Sakamoto PHOTOGRAPHY

No comments: