Tuesday, March 26, 2013

April HPS Meeting Announcement

Hawaii Photographic Society Meeting
Date and Time: Tuesday, April 9, 2013 6:00-8:00pm
Place: Makiki District Park

Speaker: Mr. Ryan Sakamoto
Program:  Lightroom/Photoshop beauty retouching

Bio:
Welcome to the world as seen through my eyes...
my vision of light, my passion, my art.
Making images one day at a time!

I have always been influenced by art in one way or another.  I have painted on canvas, airbrushed & have done graphic design in my past all of which have been self-taught.  As with my past background, I am self-taught in photography, I am always hungry to learn & explore new techniques to take my images to the next level.  I am not a professional photographer, I make way too many mistakes!  I would consider myself an advanced amateur & love shooting seascapes.  All my life there have been a calling from the ocean that has always brought me back to her, to witness & capture the beauty of a gentle wave washing over my feet to the power of the pounding surf that punishes the rocky cliffs of Oahu!  This is what drives my passion  to wake at
4am on weekend to go out & capture the beauty of Mother Nature!

Lately I've been drawn to portrait work, I enjoy finding the beauty of the human face, the lines & curves of the human body & all the emotions that come with it, combined with light it can be so very amazing!!!

I always enjoy meeting other inspiring photographers on this island & on the web.  In the past two years I have made many life-long friendships, which I consider them as my Photography Ohana!  I am always happy to share what I have learned through my experiences.  I am most active on my Facebook Fan Page, I can also be found wondering on G+ & my photo blog, links are available on my website, www.ryansakamoto.com.

Aloha,
Images By: Ryan Sakamoto
www.ryansakamoto.com

No comments: