Monday, May 9, 2016


May Meeting Announcement

Place: Makiki Recreational Park, 1527 Keeaumoku Street, Administration Building.
Date: May 10, 2016 Tuesday
Time: 6:00 – 8:00p.m.
Speaker: Matt Mallams

Matt Mallams is the photo editor of Hana Hou! The Magazine of Hawaiian Airlines and an editorial photographer. He graduated with honors from the Brooks Institute of Photography and has won numerous awards for his street photography. Some of his clients include Honolulu Magazine, San Francisco Chronicle, Revolver, Hana Hou! Magazine, The FADER, Getty by Contour, and Wall to Wall Studios. He has He resides in East Oahu with his wife Elyse and daughter Sunny.

1 comment:

Resonant Brain said...

I love the space here. I attended an amazing event here and I ate more than I should. I had bread pudding, apple crisp, waffles and strawberries and cream. The main floor at the lofty spaces is very large and good size without being overwhelming, also there's tons of bar space too to order drinks.